cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Community

Could I update Installshield from 10.5 to 2012?

0 8 5324
Could I upgrade Installshield from 10.5 to 2012? After I entered a serail number of installshield 10.5 and clicked "upgrade" button, it show a warning message that serial number is invalid. Is installshield 10.5 too old? Can the installshield 10.5 up...
by zzdmfk Level 3

Disabling All Dialog Windows In Suite Project

0 5 3894
I have created a Suite Project file which contains a 32-bit and a 64-bit setup.exe file. Based on the architecture of the target machine, it will start the installation of the appropriate setup. Since all of the intelligence is built into each origin...
by dschnob Level 2

Suite installations and package caching

0 2 2299
I believe I've found an issue with suite installations and package caching. I have a suite project consisting of one main application and a number of dependencies. Installation works well, but attempting to repair the suite consistently fails. After ...
by rboutilier Level 4

Order of Feature/Component Installation

0 6 6430
Is there a way to control the order that features and/or components are installed? I'd like to be able to have a component that installs only after several other specific components have installed but I can't seem to find a way to do that.Any help wo...
by gcggcg Level 4

Template Summary / 64bit

0 3 2479
The installer I created was initially for 32bit but the requirement has now changed. I updated the 'template summary' on both the General Info page and on the release config. When I run the installation on a 32bit the installer doesn't display a 64bi...
by coJeff Level 6

Error 1603 ISXmlCosting

0 1 3208
MSI (s) (48:A0) [14:59:07:582]: Doing action: ISXmlCostingAction start 14:59:07: ISXmlCosting.MSI (s) (48:F0) [14:59:07:605]: Invoking remote custom action. DLL: C:\Windows\Installer\MSI60C9.tmp, Entrypoint: ISXmlCostingCustomAction ISXmlCosting retu...
by durata Level 2