cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Community

How to reduce installer build sizes?

0 9 5780
If there is already a post(WITH solutions!) covering this, please just point me to it. 🙂I'm looking for ways to reduce the size of one of our installer builds. The zipped installer set of files has slowly worked its way up from ~2MB(in 2006) to ~2...
by Cris_Moore Level 5

Enable/Disable Next Based On SelectionTree

1 5 7518
I have searched and searched for a definitive answer to this question, and finally produced the desired result!DESIRED RESULT: Disable Next button on CustomSetup dialog if no features are chosen.PROBLEM: 1. Next button events can certainly prevent ...
by victorcamp Level 3

Validate digital signature

0 2 3005
Hi,I have a Basic MSI setup project. I am using the CD Release option. It generates a setup.exe, some ini files and an MSI file. I am looking for an option that specifies that the setup.exe should load the MSI only if the MSI contains a valid digital...
by tomoff123 Level 2

problem using iswiautomation in is2011

0 8 7119
Hi,used my vbscript since IS2009 but now i am experiencing some problems in Is2011 ...my script looks like this:Set oProject = CreateObject("ISWiAuto17.ISWiProject")oProject.OpenProject "D:\IS2011 Projects\Test\Test.ism"oProject.ISWiProductConfigs("P...
by mary_v Level 6

please wait while windows configures ...

0 9 23183
Hello, please help me understand why my customers received this message (see attachment).Our developers/customers need to change a *.exe file in the release folder, I when they do, they receive "Please wait while windows configures ...".I have turned...
by Magnus Level 6