cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Community

SignTool Error

0 2 15637
I have InstallShield Express 2010, Version 16. I am on Windows XP. When I run Build CD Rom with the option set to compressed, I get the following errors as documented in the log file:SignTool Error: ISignedCode::Sign returned error: 0x8007000BAn at...
by Betty_Stephenso Level 2

Relative path to Application Files

0 1 9398
Hi,I am creating an installer that needs to include a couple static (not generated by building my app) files that I have in a folder that is located in a standard (for us) relative position from the output folders of my application. I want to have th...
by drb147 Level 2

Install without uninstall

0 1 7895
Hello,I have an InstallShield project that works fine. My problem is that I must uninstall the previous level before installing updated files. Please share how to configure InstallShield where a user can install a newer version without uninstalling...
by david_dooner Level 3

Install SQL CE 4

0 1 12716
Hi there,I have written an application that requires SQL CE4. With ce4 there is both x32 and x64 versions of the application. So I am trying to create a package that caters for both.This is what I have so far.my 86 version my 64 bi...
by diverdan Level 2

setup.exe file says "my company name"

0 1 4875
The setup.exe file produced shows as an Installshield icon (that's fine), the label "Setup Launcher Unicode" (that's fine), and the label "My Company Name" (not so fine). I have overwritten all the "My Company Name" items in the install dialog. How d...
by rewolfe Level 2
This widget could not be displayed.
Labels
    This widget could not be displayed.