label-based-filtered-list

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community

Deleting the cached MSI file during first-time install

0 8 5146
Hello,Is there a way to delete the cached MSI file during an initial (clean) install? Bear with me here: I know that I can configure the installation not to cache the msi on the local machine, but I see that deleting the cached file after the first-...
by Mescalero Pilgrim

Default Radio Button Selection

0 4 1244
Hi,I have one dialogbox which contains 2 radio buttons.When that dialog appears while installation, I wanted to make default selection of any of the radio button.But I am not able to find the way to do it.My Project type is Installscript Project.Plea...
by RakeshPatil Pilgrim

Setup Prerequisites Screen Order

0 2 1665
Can anyone help me, how to change the Setup Prerequisites Screen which should come after validation of serial number / customer information screen. Please note I am not asking the order of Setup Prerequisites setup files order. I want the Setup Prere...
by jsvignesh Pilgrim

Reactivation failure -

0 2 1765
[I have posted a similar thread meanwhile I can't see it. If it is duplicated, please remove one of it.]We have a win7(x32) PC with installshield 2010 installed. It is in powered off state for months. We found that it can't boot yesterday when we try...
by Jianle Pilgrim

Installing a 32 Bit IIS Application to 64 Bit IIS 7

0 16 17919
Hi,we've recently upgraded our install project from Installshield 2009 to 2010. As a result the install has started to fail on 64 bit machines during the installation of the application to IIS. The error logged is shown below:InstallShield 12:59:33...
by grahamm Pilgrim

Can I create a 32 and 64 bit setup program in one EXE?

0 5 4358
From our InstallScript we can tell if the O/S is 32 or 64 bit. Our setup program can contain both the 32 and 64 bit components and we can turn off the 64 bit features in a 32 bit environment and vice versa.However, when we make a build including both...
by DataAnalyzer Pilgrim

Windows 10 compatibility

0 1 3050
Is there anyway to make Install Shield 2010 detect Windows 10.My warning message pops up and detects it as Windows 7. It goes in my ISOSL_WIN7_SERVER2008R2 case. I tried this hotfix https://community.flexerasoftware.com/showthread.php?215189-SYSINFO-nOSMinor-not-working-for-Windows-2012-R2-and-Windows-8-1...
by vbp0001 Pilgrim

Predefined folder for PUBLIC Documents?

0 4 8765
I'm working on a project that requires the installation of files to the (My) Documents folder. Obviously on Windows 7 this is a library that actually consists of two folders - C:\Users\Public\Documents and C:\Users\Username\DocumentsI tried using [Pe...
by reddragon105 Pilgrim

Setup Needs the File (my executable)

0 1 1677
Hey guys,I've added some prerequisites to my project and since then I have started to recieve a dialog box during installation that says "Setup needs the file (my executable) and "Specify the location of the file (my executable) to continue." Any ide...
by debergstrom Pilgrim

antivirus is blocking the installation

0 4 2443
i am using IS2010 and its having one merge module "Microsoft jet DB 3.51(English)" this installation hangs only one machine. For all of the other machines its working fine. The os is win xP sp2, when i tried to disable the mcafee antivirus on that m...
by mano_n_s75 Pilgrim

Service install fails on Win 2008 server

0 4 11207
Hello,I have a Basic MSI package which installs a service.The installation works fine on WinXP, Vista, Win 7 machines, but trying it on a Win 2008 server it fails and rolls back. The error says:InstallServices: Service: Info 1923.Service (My_Service...
by Not applicable

Error signing MSI package

0 5 6246
Recently I started getting errors about signing the .msi package when building installation.Before anyone suggests invalid certificate or credentials - we use the same certificate and credentials for all other installations projects and they all buil...
by sk1f23 Pilgrim

Intermittent digital signature extraction issue

0 6 6500
We're getting the following build error from some of our projects: ISDEV : error -6528: An error occurred extracting digital signature information from . Make sure the digital signature information provided in the IDE is correct. ISDEV : error -6003 ...
by RobinsonA Pilgrim

Error with IISRT: -2147024891

0 6 6957
When I try to install a new website using InstallShield 2010 on IIS7 I get the following error.InstallShield 13:23:30: CommitChanges for path 'MACHINE/WEBROOT/APPHOST/Default Web Site/MyNewWebsite' and physical path 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\MyNewWebsite\'...
by blindberg74 Pilgrim

Running a Custom Action (exe) in Silent mode?

0 4 5094
Hello,I've created a msi file with an custom action. In this custom action, there will run an exe at the last part of my installation. Is there any way to start this exe installation in silent mode? I am not sure because this installation is an extra...
by Manuel Pilgrim
This widget could not be displayed.
Labels
    This widget could not be displayed.