cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Community

SQL Express 2008 Redistributable

0 6 21449
When will 2008 SQL Express be available. This is one reason I upgraded to 2009 IS Express. Also, how do you requre any version of SQL to be in place before installing your package. Currently, if SQL 2005 Express WOW version is not installed, it tr...
by cfairweather Level 4

Crystal Reports VS2008

0 7 18753
Hellowe try to build an Setup-Project, that contains CR for VS2008 (10.5): But there is no merge-Modul for this, there are only some .msi-Files. Is it possible, to add this files to a setup? The VS2008 setup-project do this, but there are a lot of ot...
by Albrecht_Schäff Level 2

How can included another setup ?

0 1 11069
Hi , my project required punkbuster ( pbsetup.exe ) , directx and my programs ( a1.exe & a2.exe )how can i his setup include my project ??Need the installing before my project.1 - vc runtime 2008 + question user yes/no ?2 - directx + question user ye...
by Ortakey Level 2

IS 2009 Hangs for ~15 minutes

0 4 15024
When I open a project it opens just fine. When I click on "Files" IS2009 will hang for at about 15 minutes. Afterward everything is fine - I can build the project, make changes, etc. If I save the project and exit the program - then it starts a...
by Videstra Level 7

Changing release target directory

0 1 14622
Greets,I'm starting on a new release and wanted to use the previous software release's configuration for the new release.However, when I save the project to a new name using "Save As", it keeps wanting to use the previous software release's directory...
by greenHousePC Level 3