label-based-filtered-list

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community

Sql Script Conditional Statement during patch

0 6 8020
Hello guys.I developed a Web project with some SQL Scripts.I made an upgrade and also a Patch named "PatchConfiguration1".I want some sql scripts to be executed during the patch and not during the firs install or reinstall, only with the patch execut...
by ArielM Pilgrim

How to remove the warning "-6525"

0 4 2395
Hello,I create a InstallShield 2008 project to include the merge module which include some costom actions.during compiling, there is following warning "ISDEV : warning -6525":**************Searching project for extract-at-build components...Validatin...
by fanasus Pilgrim

InstallScript Service params

0 5 8178
I am currently using ServiceAddService to add a service but I would like to set the username and password to run the service and the recovery options to restart. I know this can be done with SERVICE_IS_PARAMS but cannot find examples of how it works...
by jchristman Pilgrim

Migrate Installshield to new box

0 1 2538
HiI've been trying to return my serial key from my existing box and migrate to a new one. The deactivation just does not work.I've generated an offline-activation request file (license.request), let me know which email to forward it to start the deac...
by usmanjamil Pilgrim

WINSYSDIR empty on windows-7 64 bit

0 2 5003
Installshield 2008 Installscript projectHi,My setup tries to install a file to .This fails on Windows-7 64 bit systems (error: invalid path).As a check, setup shows a MessageBox with the value of WINSYSDIR at the beginning of OnFirstUIBefore.It appea...
by heiner_violet Pilgrim

merge module is not installed error message

0 3 8675
I am getting the following error message when trying to compile a setup on a build machine that has IS 2008 Standalone build installed.ISDEV : error -7017: The Object/MergeModule "C:\Program Files\Macrovision\IS 2008 StandaloneBuild\Objects\ISDX9.msm...
by DLee65 Pilgrim
This widget could not be displayed.
Labels
    This widget could not be displayed.