cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexera Community

Hide Feature in Basic MSI during runtime

0 12 28044
Hi.I have to ask the user for a setup type, "Server" or "Client". If client is selected, I want a feature to be hidden. I was able to deactivate it, but not hide it...:(After a long search on the forum, I found Robert's trick, with a SQL request on t...
by redangel Level 3

Need to Populate ComboBox data

0 2 4949
Hi,I am working in Basic MSI project. I am trying to populate a combo box from a List of string. I read that CtrlGetText() will not work with basic msi. Then can anyone please help me that how i can populate a combo box runtime from a list of string....
by zakirulq Level 2

Installer does not update existing files

0 17 29012
I have created an installer with upgrade option and tried to run it while the software was alreay installed . It showed the message " This will perform an update of Application " after selecting yes it completed the installation process but on che...
by varunthukral Level 3

Catch upgrade in installscript?

0 6 5662
Hi I am building an InstallScript MSI project.I use OnFirstUIBefore and OnMaintUIBefore to catch these events. This seems to work OK. However if I build a new setup.exe and run this, I am told that this setup will perform an upgrade. The events above...
by skr Level 6

How to register dll using Installshield

0 8 19296
Hi All,I am new for Installshield.I am including a dll which is not getting registered after setup (which i have created using installshield ) was installed. Installation time there is no error but when i open perticular form in an installed applicat...
by vishualsoft Level 2

How to change ProductName for uninstall

0 6 10272
Hello,ich have a Basic-MSI Installation, and want to change the ProductName , which is displayed in setup dialogs, and in the RegistryHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\...and in some other places ...During the Ins...
by AJungen Level 6

Playing a sound in loop.

0 3 8728
hi guys, I've been asked to develop an install for our product. But I have to play a song, sound, music, etc in background while the software is being installed.I know that InstallShield doesn't support sound feature basically.But I've heard about us...
by FlankeD Level 3
This widget could not be displayed.
Labels
    This widget could not be displayed.