label-based-filtered-list

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community

Template Summary / 64bit

0 3 987
The installer I created was initially for 32bit but the requirement has now changed. I updated the 'template summary' on both the General Info page and on the release config. When I run the installation on a 32bit the installer doesn't display a 64bi...
by coJeff Pilgrim

Error 1603 ISXmlCosting

0 1 1895
MSI (s) (48:A0) [14:59:07:582]: Doing action: ISXmlCostingAction start 14:59:07: ISXmlCosting.MSI (s) (48:F0) [14:59:07:605]: Invoking remote custom action. DLL: C:\Windows\Installer\MSI60C9.tmp, Entrypoint: ISXmlCostingCustomAction ISXmlCosting retu...
by durata Pilgrim

Error installing an MSI

0 1 1261
Hi,We have an MSI that we are trying to install on a new server and we get the following error. Any ideas what the problem is here? The server is windows 2012 R2 and Windows Installer version is 5.0.9600.18333.Action 09:46:05: ISIISInstall. MSI (s) (...
by Mayur169 Pilgrim

Not installing on Windows 10

0 1 734
Hello to all, thi is my first post!I have an Installscript project that install fine on Windows 7, Windows Vista and so in but not on Windows 10.During the installation I receive the message error: "1: The operation completed succesfully " after tha...
by claudio1060 Pilgrim

Small update not installing new file

0 1 726
Greetings, I have 2011. Between 2 packages having the same version, I have added a new component to an existing (previously empty) feature, and marked the file as shared.The only diff between the two packages, other than the new component and file, i...
by Tyleeg Pilgrim

How to build setup.exe from setup.msi?

0 1 780
We need to build setup.exe for normal user(not Admin user), recently when user install the setup.exe, it pop up a model msgbox (UAC warning) ask for administrator privilege for the unpacked file "setup.msi".So my question: is there a way to build set...
by mingtong Pilgrim

Disable UAC while installing the setup.exe

0 2 1496
I have marked Required Execution Level to Invoker under setup.exe tab of Release still i see UAC popping out every time i install and uninstall my application. Can some one help me how to disable it or let me know how to change the publisher name to ...
by Sangeethabansi Pilgrim

InstallShield 2012 License Corruption error

0 1 1228
When attempting to start Installshield, I get a license corruption error. The activation also fails with error 50041 "Failed to connect to the license server". A Wireshark trace hints that the TLS handshake sequence failed.I'm going through the E...
by bikeoid Pilgrim

Once IS project for 32-bit and 64-bit distributions

0 4 2498
I am attempting to create a single InstallShield project that I can use in combination with release flags to build a 32-bit or 62-bit version of my MSI installer. The installers are mostly same on the two platforms, the only difference being whether ...
by seandr Pilgrim

How to find files in use?

0 3 1596
Hello, I have a basic msi project and when I upgrade my application it shows the file in use dialog and it shows a list of application which is consuming my file which need to be overwritten. My problem here is how can I identify the binaries which ...
by tobin_gj Pilgrim