label-based-filtered-list

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community

Custom code to display license agreement in console mode

0 6 3708
My company's license agreement is very large. Someone installing in console mode has to hit carriage return 54 times before being allowed to agree. In GUI mode, there's a button to just accept the agreement without scrolling to the bottom. Customers ...
by PassinThru Pilgrim

Custom Code Panels preview in InstallAnywhere?

0 1 538
Is there a way to preview custom code panels in InstallAnywhere? Non-custom code panels can be previewed using the InstallAnywhere IDE. I'm wondering if there is a way to do this for these panels. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks https://ccleaner.vip...
by singhmonal Pilgrim

Installanywhere for internationalization

0 2 473
I am using InstallAnywhere to install and uninstall my product. It works perfectly fine with English language, but with german language it just stops in between.Any idea why this might happen? how to know which action is occurring, when I click unins...
by maxdenton Pilgrim

Bundled JVM

0 5 3912
Hello,In case of a Ms-Windows installation kit, I need to bundle a JRE along with the kit.It works fine, but, while installing the JRE, Java makes an attempt to look for updates on the Internet.As a result, the firewall catches the attempt and shows ...
by Loiseau Pilgrim

InstallAnywhere Readme files

0 2 496
I am using InstallAnywhere 2012. In the post-install section the installer is showing a readme . There are internal and external links in the readme file. The internal ones are not working(it is not navigating to the respective section of readme).Tutuapp...
by saviofernandes Pilgrim

Installanywhere for internationalization

0 1 417
I am using InstallAnywhere to install and uninstall my product. It works perfectly fine with English language, but with german language it just stops in between.Any idea why this might happen? how to know which action is occurring, when I click unins...
by saviofernandes Pilgrim

query regarding MySQL.exe install

0 1 369
Hello friends,I need to install mySQL.exe file in preinstall task,am doing this using execute batch file giving the user_install_dir or user_launch_dir.Is there any other method to execute that exe before installing my files??? please give your sugge...
by maxraj Pilgrim

Application upgrade from 32 bit to 64 bit

0 1 2011
Is it possible to detect a 32 bit version of the same application when you use 64 bit installer with InstallAnlywhere? We used to supply 32-bit only installer an now we want to use 64 bit installer and be able to upgrade previous versions using 64 bi...
by den_by Pilgrim

Installation Silent Mode

0 4 4575
Hi,I have a Pre-Install Action with a Rule "Compare InstallAnywhere Variables" : $INSTALLER_UI$ does not equal silent.When I launch my installer Kit with a response file (silent mode set): mykit.exe -f myfile.properties the rule is not taken i...
by philippejamet Pilgrim

Windows error 2 when trying to start installer

0 6 56002
InstallAnywhere 2012 Standard (Build 4390)Making an installer without VM. When launched on Windows 7 a LaunchAnywhere Error dialog pops up with the message "Windows error 2 occured while loading the Java VM"(BTW 'occurred' is spelled wrong.)The Envi...
by asorenson Pilgrim