label-based-filtered-list

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community

Text lost when previous button used

0 2 1872
One of the panels in one of our installers requires users to enter a comma separated list of servers. If the user enters these, server1,server2 then decides to press previous and come back to the panel with next, they will appear as: server1server2. ...
by gjandris Pilgrim

IA 2009 SP2 and Windows Server 2012 issues

0 2 7953
I am seeing two issues with installers built by IA 2009 SP2 when executed on Windows Server 2012. #1, when you launch the installer by either double clicking on the .exe file or just issuing the name in the terminal you will receive the following me...
by stevewdj Pilgrim

How to set value of radio button in response file?

0 1 1474
Hi, I am using InstallAnywhere 2009 to run my installer in silent mode. In response file I am setting values of radio_button1 = true and, radio_button2 =false. Based on values of radio_button further action is performed. But when I run installer it d...
by aishwarya Pilgrim

Environment Variable not set on Linux

0 1 3596
During the install in Linux, we set an environment variable. When the install is complete, the user attempts to run the product which requires the setting of this environment variable.We found out that it's not set. Doing the "set" shows that the v...
by camcao Pilgrim

using sqljdbc.jar file

0 22 24324
For custom codes(db connections,etc.), i am using sqljdbc.jar file from microsoft. But As soon as i add it as a dependency jar. The .exe when run, before startup it throws this error:preinstaller.properties not found.IAResourceBundle: create resourc...
by qqqqqq Pilgrim

Win64 is not supported

0 13 45886
Hi All,We have installer with IA 2009. Our installer is happy while installing on Win2008 64 bit with 64bit JVM, but while uninstall it throws error:"Win64 is not supported. The author of package you are installing did not include support for this pl...
by saharey Pilgrim

add dll in java.library.path

0 7 24684
Hi,I need a dll to be used during pre-install phase.(more specifically, i need sqljdbc_auth.dll for testing SQL connection)To use System.loadLibrary(), the dll should be in java.library.path..how should i do this? (I need in pre-install phase)how IA ...
by qqqqqq Pilgrim

Accessing IA Variables in Custom HTML Panel

0 2 7773
Hi,I have a custom HTML Panel that I want to populate with IA Variables that would have been populated themselves from a previous custom code action.Example Use Case:Custom Code Action: Reads configuration data from a database, populates IA Variables...
by barrisca Pilgrim

Speedfolder limits ?

0 1 6469
Hello,As we are adding files to our product, the (uncompressed) size of one of our speedfolders went from 2.9 to 3.7 GB in the latest release. When testing the installer, it turns out that some files belonging to that speedfolder (not necessarily the...
by werner_keilholz Pilgrim

Build a application with option to register as windows service

0 4 11424
Hi All, We have build an application using installanywhere 2009 and we are in a requirement to provide an option during installtion to register the application as a windows service. Do we have any option in installanywhere to configure this optio...
by rajeshm75 Pilgrim

ServiceManagerFacade: services are unavailable

0 6 14737
InstallAnywhere version:2009Any idea what could be the reason for this error:ServiceManagerFacade: services are unavailable due to the following error:nullSHUTDOWN REQUESTEDThis error is coming during un-installation.We are getting this error only wi...
by bidyapatip Pilgrim