label-based-filtered-list

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community

how to quit installation

0 2 4290
I want to add action to achieve this function:When the value of installeranywhere variable is smaller than the value of another installeranywhere variable, then print error info, and exit installation. which action should I add?
by wangnijie860304 Pilgrim

How to extract installer to non-template folder

0 7 25020
Hi all,I want to extract the installer into non-template folder.I looked up on website, and found the following instructions:(the url is http://kb.acresso.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=Q000181&sliceId=1&docTypeID=DT_INFO_1_1&dialogID=17971523&stateId=0%200%2017969982...
by voyager1983 Pilgrim

How to attach a debugger to an installer?

0 3 6585
Hello guys,we are developing a complex installer which extensively uses custom code and custom plugins. We need to be able to debug the code with a more sophisticated approach than just dropping lines to the console here and then.Therefore, I would l...
by djall_ibm Pilgrim

Cache in InstallAnywhere

0 4 10692
Hi, I made some changes to my existing custom code & replaced the existing jar with the new one.But InstallAnywhere does not recognize the changed jar.I deleted the jar file & even though at compile time IA looks for the jar file at a specific loca...
by mdshahul Pilgrim

IA variables in HTML panel

0 7 16423
Hi all,I'd like to create a HTML panel similar to Pre-Installation Summary panel, so in my HTML file I write:Product Name: $PRODUCT_NAME$but the variable isn't resolved at running time and the output is the same.Is there a way to resolve IA variables...
by genleo Pilgrim