Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

Re: Why, hello! Let's meet!

Hi Everyone

My name is Peter Kunst and I am a new Customer Success Manager based in Germany. I will be looking after customers here in Germany as well those in South Africa.  I am looking forward to interacting with you on this platform, and helping you ensure your success ! 

Best Regards

Peter

Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Re: Why, hello! Let's meet!

Wow, I can't believe it's taken me so long to find my way to the water cooler.  Maybe that's why I'm so thirsty!  :)

My name is Jim Dempsey.  I'm a Practice Manager within Flexera Professional Services, based in the Seattle area.  I've been with Flexera for almost 5 years now, working primarily with App Portal and App Broker, but also attaining a fair amount of knowledge around FNMS, Data Platform, Admin Studio, and Workflow Manager along the way.  Prior to Flexera, I spent 9 years in the System Center Configuration Manager product group at Microsoft and 11 years prior to that with Accenture, focused on...you guessed it, systems management (even before it was cool...don't even say it still isn't cool...LOL).

In the community, you'll find me hanging around the App Broker forum, making sure you all get answers to your App Portal and App Broker questions.  But I'm really looking forward to seeing all of you contribute your wealth of knowledge to help each other as well!

-Jim.

Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".