Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

Re: Why, hello! Let's meet!

It's great to see all in one place Smiley Happy

I'm SE in EMEA (based in Munich) covering mainly all products on our Buyer business.

Looking forward to the feedback from our customers and partners.

Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

Looking forward to helping customers get plugged into the forums and training resources available here!

Scott

Highlighted
Flexera
Flexera

My name is Kirk Clausen and I am a Principal Solution Engineer based in SW Florida (think Fort Meyers/Naples).

I primarily support FlexNet Manager Suite, and also dabble in App Portal and SaaS Manager.

Looking forward to sharing my knowledge and experience to the members of the community.

Captain Kirk

Highlighted
Analyst

Hi,

My name is Markward Franz. I am Senior Engineer, currently working for the Softline Solutions Managed Services Team in Leipzig, Germany. I've been working with Flexera products since 2012, mostly FNMS and a bit of SVM.

I am looking forward to seeing other people's solutions and workarounds to common issues and maybe share some of my own develpments in the future.

Best regards,

Markward

Softline Group is Europe's leading independent expert in Software and IT Asset Management.
Highlighted
Intrepid explorer

Hello! I'm an asset management analyst in Ofallon, MO. I am currently working in FNMS to get all applications and licenses at a point to be useful for future planning. I'm excited to use the community to share ideas and see how others use Flexera to reconcile licenses.