cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Why, hello! Let's meet!

Welcome to the Flexera Community! Let's share a little bit about ourselves to get started. 

What's your current role, where are you located, and what's one thing you are excited about in work right now?

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
26 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Why, hello! Let's meet!

Hi! I am super psyched about our new community. I cannot wait to learn so much from our customers, employees, partners and our larger technology community. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

@lluckmankelber  me, too! Thanks for being the first response! 

If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager

Awesome to meet you and the community! Seeing this come to life is so exciting, and is going to transform how everybody working with and using Flexera solutions relate.

I’m based in Melbourne, working for Flexera taking care of customer & partner success for the APAC region.

(Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera. If my reply answers a question you have raised, please click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION".)
Highlighted
Moderator Moderator

Hola!

I'm a cloud solutions architect with the services team. Focused on our cloud management platform, self service, governance and optima (cost optimization for your cloud).  I work out of the East Coast.