cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark_robinson
Occasional contributor

New Community Feedback

Hi there,

Don't know if such a thread exists, but if not, I think it would be beneficial to have somewhere customers can submit teething issues and suggested enhancements for the new portal.

If possible, I'd like to see the comment box increased in size in Case Portal > Case Details.

Thanks

10 Replies
mark_robinson
Occasional contributor

Re: New Community Feedback

When logging on to Community, the 'Get Support' drop-down does not load on first click. I have to click another button first, then click 'Get Support' for the drop-down box to appear.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Flexera kmay
Flexera

Hi mark_robinson, This is the place. Thank you for your feedback. We are in the process of improving our case management screens. Please see this blog post for more details, and subscribe if you wish to see updates as we get closer to launch. I will do a check on the comments screen when we get to testing. https://community.flexera.com/t5/Flexera-Perspectives-blog/Community-Case-Management-Update/ba-p/965...
0 Kudos
mark_robinson
Occasional contributor

Performance is also much slower than the old portal making it cumbersome to navigate between the different forums, topics and posts.

mfranz
Consultant

I can confirm that the top menu sometimes isn't loading correctly. Also the forum "Rich Text" editor doesn't load correctly in many cases. I need to reload (F5) or even Ctrl + F5 multiple times to have it show up. Without the editor loaded,  formatting is not working correctly.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos