Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager KPBussey Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: New Case Submitted - No acknowledgement

Jump to solution

Hi, @EHacking - I'm so sorry about the issues. We pushed one of the fixes for email issues today.  Here is an update from Kimberly: I am happy to report the email acknowledgement issues has been RESOLVED. Acknowledgements on new cases should be flowing freely. We still have the second issue where our email sent by our case management is being captured by SPAM filters, but we are honing in on a solution to that as well.  Thank you to everyone who reported the issue and helped us get it identified and resolved! Its thrilling to watch community in action! 

EHacking
Active participant

Re: Status column on Case portal was useful

Jump to solution

A quick workaround that I have found quite helpful is exporting the list of Cases. The exported list has a lot more information than what is shown on the screen.

@kmay, another helpful feature would be to have the ability to sort the list by the column headings.

Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.
mark_robinson
Active participant

Jump to solution

I'll be glad to see the return of this functionality, along with the ability to close your own cases.

Tooling42
Active participant

Jump to solution

Thanks, that the status is back again. Most the time I'm looking only  for 3 types.
Perhaps it is possible to implement a filter feature, so that everybody can create the own view,
e.g. Status type equals 'New' or equals 'Working' or equals 'Waiting On'.

chirag_sharma2
Active participant

Why there is no search button for cases ?

Jump to solution
Everytime it is difficult to look for a case even if , you know the case number!!