Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
chirag_sharma2
Active participant

Cases without Support engineer name

Jump to solution

Always I need to see who commented over the case, earlier we used to have a dediciated Field to see the support Engineer name.
Please resolve the issue!!

Flexera kmay
Flexera

Re: Cases without Support engineer name

Jump to solution

I would like to direct you to a blog post about the Case Management Window in Community.  We are working now to restore all the features you have come to expect.  We were unable to deliver these  within our launch time frame, but did not want to delay forums and knowledge base curation because of it.  I understand this choice presents a difficulty.  We are working to fix as quickly as possible!

https://community.flexera.com/t5/Flexera-Perspectives-blog/Community-Case-Management-Update/ba-p/965...

EHacking
Active participant

Re: New Case Submitted - No acknowledgement

Jump to solution
I logged a case yesterday morning and am still waiting for the confirmation email that the case was created. It is still in New status.
Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.
0 Kudos
vinod_jadhav
Occasional contributor

Status column on Case portal was useful

Jump to solution
Do you know if “Status” column can be added in the below view of Case portal of new Customer community portal? Its very difficult to understand with whom case is pending currently (Flexera Vs user who raised it?), what is the current status (bug, Enhancement, active case etc) unless we open it or keep switching filter parameters. Status column in the Case Portal grid is really helpful to save time.
Flexera kmay
Flexera

Re: Status column on Case portal was useful

Jump to solution
@vinod_jadhav: I completely agree and we are putting this feature back in the product. Please see my blog post on our plans to change our Case Management Screens: https://community.flexera.com/t5/Flexera-Perspectives-blog/Community-Case-Management-Update/ba-p/965...