cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pennym
Active participant

New Case Submitted - No acknowledgement

Jump to solution

I submitted my first case in the new community.  I did not receive any confirmation email.  I do not see any update in the case other than the "Success!" when I created it.

How do we know it is being addressed with this new format? @mburke 

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Flexera kmay
Flexera

Re: New Case Submitted - No acknowledgement

Jump to solution

UPDATE 4/18:
I am happy to report the email acknowledgement issues has been RESOLVED. Acknowledgements on new cases should be flowing freely. We still have the second issue where our email sent by our case management is being captured by SPAM filters, but we are honing in on a solution to that as well.  Thank you to everyone who reported the issue and helped us get it identified and resolved! Its thrilling to watch community in action!
UPDATE 4/16:
We learned overnight that we have an additional issue with email acknowledgements, where in some situations the email is not being sent! I would like to thank everyone on this thread for raising your issues; because of your feedback where able to discover this second issue. We are still working to identify root cause and fix, since its not systematically reproducible as of yet, we don't have the solution in hand. We have made this a priority and will continue to work until resolved.
@penelope_mante, I took a look into our case management system and found that your case has been assigned to our team and they are already working on it. You should be receiving an update shortly. We have identified the root cause of the "no acknowledgement" issue. Emails sent from a person at Flexera are being received differently than those sent by our case management system, which are being detected and blocked as spam. Since we discovered this issue, we've been working on a solution that won't further disrupt our services, and we're close to resolution. As a workaround, could you please white list email from ‘support@flexerasoftware.com’ and ‘support@flexera.com’ to ensure you receive all Flexera Support emails.

EHacking
Active participant

Re: Status column on Case portal was useful

Jump to solution

A quick workaround that I have found quite helpful is exporting the list of Cases. The exported list has a lot more information than what is shown on the screen.

@kmay, another helpful feature would be to have the ability to sort the list by the column headings.

Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.
Community Manager KPBussey Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Why there is no search button for cases ?

Jump to solution
Hi @chirag_sharma2 - thank you for the feedback. This issue will be resolved with the case portal improvements planned for May. You may see an update on our plans in the Community Case Management Blog updates - https://community.flexera.com/t5/Flexera-Perspectives-blog/Community-Case-Management-Update/bc-p/977...
32 Replies
Flexera gsaini
Flexera

Jump to solution
Hi there! We do send out case confirmation emails in the new Case process. However, can you please check your junk folder, there was an update in Microsoft and some customers have had to white list at flexera.com emails. Please let us know?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
pennym
Active participant

Jump to solution
I have absolutely no problems getting Flexera emails. There are NO updates in my case on the web. I see the "NOTE" from Kimberly May about the issues with cases but I need to be able to see that someone is working on my case. There should at least be an update on the web noting it has been received - - or at least a Status change.
0 Kudos
EHacking
Active participant

Jump to solution

I submitted a case this morning. No email. I checked my Spam, nothing there. I checked Clutter, nothing there. It's been over an hour since I created the case. Still no email. Maybe @agalbreath can look into this for me.

Erick Hacking, CSAM, CHAMP
IT Software Asset Manager, Lead Sr.
0 Kudos
Community Manager KPBussey Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@pennym I am sorry about the issues. We have updated our "success" message and have surfaced the Status field in the case details screen. I'm pulling in our support to look into the email issues. 

0 Kudos