cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated 20 March 2020

If your account is tied to a company with a maintenance contract, you have permissions to view cases you submitted. 

To Filter by Status

1. Go to the  "Case Portal" screen.
  2. Click on the "Filter" button
  3. Click on the Status menu to open a drop-down menu with status options.
  4. Select the option you desire
  5. Click on the "Apply Filters >" button 

filter_cases.PNG

Related articles

About Support

Opening Cases

Case Portal

Other Questions

Was this article helpful? Yes No
No ratings
Comments
WilliamPatrick
By
Level 2
How can I modify the view so that the status for all of my cases is displayed in a column?
Ralph_Crowley
By
Level 6

How can I search for cases or sort by product type? Also how do I re-open a previously closed case?

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

Thank you for your questions - our Vice President of Support provided an update on our case management portal plans: https://community.flexera.com/t5/Community-How-Tos/April-Update-on-Case-Functionality/ta-p/95981/jump-to/first-unread-message. For this period between now and May, you can request a case by reopened by emailing support@flexera.com. 

Ralph_Crowley
By
Level 6
..and for case search or filter by product options?
marius
By
Level 6
Please add Status to the view of 'My Cases' screen. It makes easier to get an overview without need to open every case or without applying filter for each status.
savin_shetru
By
Level 3

Status of Case is very much needed in My Cases Page. 
Otherwise, we are not able to see if the Case is 'Open', 'Pending' or Whatsover.

pennym
By
Level 4

@KPBussey , Please confirm my understanding of Kimberly's message: The OLD "My Cases" (pre-Community) will be what we see again in May? So we will be able to sort by columns again?

KPBussey
By
Flexera Alumni

Thank you all! Kimberly provided an update on case management functionality plans in this blog post. To help consolidate questions, I've locked questions on this thread and recommend posting questions in the blog post. This should help other customers looking for answers to see them. 

To answer the questions here:

@pennym - that is indeed correct! We'll be providing updates on our progress and will definitely have sort by columns reinstated.

@savin_shetru @marius  and @Ralph_Crowley Thank you for the feedback. This is recorded and we are working on plans for the return to the more robust views in May. I apologize for the hurdles.

Version history
Last update:
‎May 14, 2020 02:27 PM
Updated by: