cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications offer a great way to receive updates on community discussions, knowledge base article additions and release blog updates.

We recommend subscribing to receive updates in relation to Flexera product(s) that you work with, using a minimum frequency of weekly updates. Read on for instructions on how to create your subscriptions and on how to adjust the frequency of emails. 

Subscribe to receive notifications about community activity related to a Flexera product

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Navigate to a product area of interest.
  3. Click on the gear icon that appears near the upper right of the page and select the Subscribe or Edit Subscription option (whichever option appears).
  4. Select options as appropriate to subscribe to different areas.
  5. Click SAVE.

93970CAC-A53A-44E0-9960-BC5A41C3E8B9.GIF

Adjusting the frequency of subscription notifications

The default notification frequency is "immediate", meaning anytime a new post or reply is made in the community you will receive an email. The benefit of immediate is you can reply by email and you get information as it becomes available.

If you are looking to mostly consume information and not reply, you can adjust your notification frequency. To do so:

1. Sign in to community.
  2. Click on your avatar, located in the upper right-hand corner of the screen in desktop view.
  3. Select My Subscriptions.
  4. Go to the Notification Settings tab.
  5. Scroll down to the Email Notifications section, and adjust the frequency by clicking on the drop down menus and selecting your desired frequency for different types of notifications. The options are "Immediately", "In a Daily digest", or "In a Weekly digest".
  6. Press SAVE.

A03A087A-77B3-42B0-BE19-E3A7174DEAD7.GIF

Related Articles

Was this article helpful? Yes No
100% helpful (2/2)
Comments
hdl1501
By
Level 2

Please remove me from your list I have not registered.

My email address must have been used abused.

ChrisG
By Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@hdl1501 - the "Don't send me any community emails" setting shown in the screenshot below is available under your Community settings. This can be selected to stop receiving all emails.

(I will turned on this setting on your behalf for your profile - you can turn it off at any time if you wish to start receiving notifications for the boards you are subscribed to again in the future.)

image.png

Version history
Last update:
‎Jul 09, 2023 10:35 PM
Updated by: