Flexera Community (community.flexera.com) is the place for people who have questions to connect with people who have answers related to Flexera’s products and solutions. Community members include people from Flexera’s customers, partners and Flexera’s own team members who work together to help achieve successful outcomes.
What’s available in the Community?
Key areas and resources available in the Community include:
- Product-specific areas that contain discussion forums, information and announcements shared by Flexera (blogs), and knowledge bases.
- A Learning Center containing training materials.
- Product documentation.
- Access to product downloads.
- Ideas portal to suggest and discuss ideas for changes to Flexera products.
- Support portal to open and manage cases (accessed through the Support menu).
- A comprehensive search capability to find online Flexera resources.
How to use the Community?
Some tips to make the best use of Flexera Community are:
- Find a product you are interested in under the Find My Product menu, then explore the discussion and information available for that product.
- Register for a Community account (click the Join/Sign In button).
- Keep up to date by subscribing to receive email notifications of activity in Community areas such as:
- Post or answer a question in a forum.
- Open a case with Flexera Support using the Support > Open New Case menu option.