Welcome to Usage Intelligence (formerly Revulytics)
We are happy to announce the launch of the Usage Intelligence (formerly Revulytics) on the Revenera Community.
We invite you to sign up for your Revenera Community account.
NOTE: A valid Revenera Community account is required to access our full set of resources, such as submitting a support ticket through the Case Portal.
To sign up, please follow the instructions below:
- Click the Sign In link in the top right corner.
- Under the Don’t have an account? section, click the Let’s go! button.
- Provide your work email address and click the Submit button.
- You will receive a Complete your Flexera Community account registration email. Click the registration link included in the email.
- In the Create your community account form, provide the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Username (no special characters or spaces)
- Confirm Password
- Click the Create account button.
- You will be redirected to the Choose Your Flexera Community page. Click the “green” Let’s Go! button under the section titled For Software and IoT Companies.
- You will be signed into the Revenera Community.
- Once there, you can click the Usage Intelligence or Compliance Intelligence product pages. Note, the Compliance Intelligence product page is only accessible to Revenera customers.
Once you’ve signed up, please go ahead and subscribe to your product’s news blog, to ensure you receive the latest product notices.
Be sure to check out these getting started videos for more information on how to use our community.
- Getting Started for Revulytics Customers
- How to create a Revenera Community user account
- How to download product resources from the Product and License Center
- How to manage your company’s access to the Product and License Center
- How to open a support ticket on the Support Case Portal
- How to access learning content on the Revenera Learning Center
Or review our Community How-To articles here.
Should you have any questions, or encounter any problems with accessing the community or its resources, contact our Revenera Support team and we will be there to assist you.