cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Does Changing the Days Declared Lost Threshold Impact Lost User Counts?

How Does Changing the Days Declared Lost Threshold Impact Lost User Counts?

Answer

Transcript

We showed 40 days here as that threshold in our demo product but if you change that number on the days declared lost is that going to real-time update the reports? Or is it sort of set in stone that that person was marked after 40 days? What happens when you change that number?

Yeah so that is a real-time number so again just for example I'll jump into my test product here and go back to the the admin settings of the dashboard. So, I've got this threshold set to 40 days but if I were to bump this up for 60 days, click save. Now when I jump back into my dashboard reports here which you'll see is all these reports are gonna have different values now because I changed that threshold. So that is retroactive on the historical product usage. It's dynamic and it's real-time. So it's not just for users going forward that that threshold is going to be different for it's for all the historical data as well. Okay so that's actually like you were saying, if you're seeing those wild swings you can adjust this number and if those wild swings sort of start to level out, that's probably when you know you found the right sort of range for your product.

Labels (1)
Was this article helpful? Yes No
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎May 10, 2023 10:52 AM
Updated by:
Contributors