cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can I Manage My Account Quotas?

How Can I Manage My Account Quotas?

How Can I Tell Whether I Will Exceed My Account Quota?

To see all information related to your quota usage for the current quota window, log in to the Usage Intelligence Dashboard, and do one of the following:

• Usage Intelligence v2.0: Open the Administration page, and under Quota, Billing and Invoicing, click on Quota Usage.
  • Usage Intelligence v3.0: On the Administration menu, click Quota & Billing, and open the Quota Usage tab.

The quota usage is broken down individually for each feature such as Unique Active Installations, Basic and Advanced Events, Custom Events etc. From the same page you will also be able to see when your current quota window will end, so you can tell when your quota usage will be reset.

How Do I Know That I Will Not Exceed My Account Quota?

We will work with you to help you choose the best plan that fits your product and company needs. Over time, as your needs change and your user base grows, you will want to keep an eye on your monthly quota usage.

You will receive email notifications when you reach 80% and 90% of your quota for each of the functionality you are using. We recommend that you upgrade your plan once you hit 90% usage so you will have enough buffer to cater for usage spikes in your product. Keep in mind that we support custom plans so it is possible to extend the quota for a particular functionality only.

What Happens If I Exceed My Account Quota and Do Not Upgrade?

If you exceed the active user quota for your account, Usage Intelligence will simply stop tracking new users until the end of the month. This means that valuable data from additional users that are running your product will not be collected until your quotas are reset at the beginning of the next month. In the case of License Keys and Custom Events, such data will be lost once you exceed the allowed quota.

Over-quota situations should be avoided as this will result in reports showing you skewed and unreliable data which does not reflect reality. More information on what happens when you exceed your quota, see What Happens If I Exceed My Usage Intelligence Account Quota?

Labels (1)
Was this article helpful? Yes No
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎Jun 22, 2023 04:24 PM
Updated by: