cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From Where Can I Print a VAT invoice?

From Where Can I Print a VAT invoice?

All invoices that are issued for your product account are available for download in PDF format. You can see all your product invoices by going to the Usage Intelligence Dashboard > Administration and under Quota, Billing and Invoicing select Invoices. You can click on any invoice to download a PDF version.

NOTE: All invoices are automatically emailed to your billing email address as soon as they are issued. Please ensure this address is valid so that invoices can be conveniently delivered to your mailbox.

NOTE: This feature is not available in Usage Intelligence v3.0.

Labels (1)
Was this article helpful? Yes No
No ratings
Comments

I have a problem when it comes to printing VAT invoices in PDF format. It gives me an error as if it's still being processed. Can you help me understand why I received this status? Could it be the problem that, in the meantime, I changed the email address I receive messages from? I also have a ThePayStubs account, and from there, I knew that I could print an invoice directly when I clicked on it to read it. As you mentioned, I should do the same now.

Sorry for the delay in response, if an actual order has already been processed then they should talk to uscredit@flexera.com. But if an order hasn't been processed for it then sales management and/or renewal management will need to assign a rep to the account.

Please send email to orders@flexera.com and to determine which sales or renewal person is assigned

Version history
Last update:
‎May 17, 2023 05:33 PM
Updated by: