cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do You Have a Way To See a Count of the Number of Unique Users That Use an Individual Feature?

Do You Have a Way To See a Count of the Number of Unique Users That Use an Individual Feature?

The Lifetime Event Usage Report can show you the proportion of users who have who have never used this particular feature before for any particular date range.

Transcript

Do you have a way to see a count of the number of unique users that use an individual feature?

There's a couple different ways you can do that within the feature and event tracking and report here.
So if we take a look at this lifetime event usage report basically, the way that this report works is for all users that were active over this date range here we're going to show you the proportion of users who have who have never used this particular feature before.

So I can see here that for my reporting printout operation, you know about 3,300 users have used this feature before and 16 users have never used this feature before. Now if I just want to look at today's data basically what this is doing is it's getting all active users who are only active for today and now I can see again specifically out of those however many users were active today, how many have used this feature before how many have never used it before.

And so if you want to look at your entire user base what you'd want to do is you'd want to extend this date range out to encompass basically your entire data set whether that's a year's worth of data or if you have been collecting data for a few months, you don't need to go for a few months. But that's one way to see the unique number of users who have or who have never used a feature before.

Labels (1)
Was this article helpful? Yes No
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎May 10, 2023 10:47 AM
Updated by:
Contributors