cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NICHAR
Level 3

Usage Intelligence Limits and Removal of Untracked Events

Hi,

We have been using Usage Intelligence in our product since last October. At the start, we were tracking too many events which we realised later on when newly added events weren’t showing. This was resolved by turning off tracking for the unwanted events. We have just added some new events which again are not showing.

We are 102 short of our quota, but have a total of 3000 tracked and untracked events.

Is the 3000 a limit above which we cannot exceed? If so, how can we remove the untracked events while keeping the data for the tracked events?

Kind regards

Nicola

0 Kudos
(6) Replies
BhargavaNagaraj
Revenera
Revenera

Hi Nichar,

Yes, 3000 is a limit which cannot be exceeded, please share your product ID if untracked events are not required, so that we can remove it.

Note: Once you remove a feature from the list, you are indicating to Usage Intelligence that you are no longer interested in this feature's usage data. All tracking data collected about this feature usage will be permanently discarded and it is no longer possible to generate reports based on historical data for this feature. Should you choose to re-enable feature tracking for a previously disabled feature, feature usage collection will start again from the moment you save the new list.

Thanks,

Bhargava

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

Can you please confirm that if you remove the untracked items for us, all the currently tracked items and their stats will not be removed?

Kind regards

Nicola Harrison

0 Kudos

Hi Nicola,

Yes, removing untracked events will not affect the stats of tracked events.

Thanks,

Bhargava

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for confirming. Can you please then remove all untracked events for us. My Product details are: 

Gatekeeper (2396188160)

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Can you please confirm when done.

Kind regards

Nicola Harrison

0 Kudos

Hi Nicola,

Please raise a ticket on our salesforce platform requesting this, so that we can proceed.

Thanks,

Bhargava

0 Kudos

Hi Bhargava,

How do I raise a ticket. Can you please send a link?

Kind regards

Nicola Harrison

0 Kudos