cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thewall
Level 3

Usage Intelligence - Cannot track an event with free license (Clicked: Start Full Feature Trial)

Hi,

I'm starting with the Usage Intelligence. I created an account with a free license, I also clicked on "Start Full Feature Trial" but I cannot track an event with APIs: ruiTrackEvent or ruiTrackEventCustom (I'm using C/C++ SDK)

When I open "Event Tracking Management" in Administration, it shows "Loading tracked events..." forever

Could anyone help, please?

0 Kudos
(9) Replies
BhargavaNagaraj
Revenera
Revenera

Hi,

Please share your product id to assist you further, which can be found on home page https://analytics.revulytics.com/home/

0 Kudos

Hi,
Thanks for a quick response.
My product id: 2390198169
0 Kudos

This feature seems to be working fine on our end and we see one event is tagged with your product id yesterday.
Can you please check your internet connection, browser configuration, any other plugins/firewall used which might affect or any custom configuration of some sort.
Please share which browser and version you are using.

0 Kudos

I'm using the C/C++ SDK for a desktop application (based on Qt framework). I can see my device information in the dashboard so I think the configuration is fine. But I can't track an event
0 Kudos

We tried registering a new product, start full feature trial, sending event information and we are able to see the data on the dashboard as expected.
If you are still facing difficulty we suggest to follow few things
1. check inspect element from browser if there are any errors
2. share which browser and version being used
3. check with incognito / private browsing session
4. try with different browser or on different machine
5. if possible please share a screen video of the flow

0 Kudos

Sorry, seem you don't understand my case, as I said, I'm using the C++ SDK for a desktop application (https://docs.revenera.com/ui560/cpp_macos/), I can't test it on a browser. Could I have help from the developer of that SDK?

thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on your initial comment ‘When I open "Event Tracking Management" in Administration, it shows "Loading tracked events..." forever’ and you have attached a screenshot too on ‘loading tracked events’ being displayed indefinitely, that we have assessed and see there is no such problem and we could see from backend one event being logged, please share more details like category name and event name so we can confirm.

If there is an issue with ‘I cannot track an event with APIs: ruiTrackEvent or ruiTrackEventCustom (I'm using C/C++ SDK)’, you are trying to track more events and they are not showing up, please elaborate the problem you are facing, steps you have taken, expected behavior, current observation.

Let us know how many events you tried to track, as we already see one being logged.

Please explain in detail so we can get help from required developers in the team.

0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned in the previous comment by @BhargavaNagaraj the event details are updated in the backend, and there is no error's with the SDK API's.

Could you please validate the details from your end and let us know if you need any further assistance. 

0 Kudos
sathishsubraman
Revenera
Revenera

Hi ,

We have tested on Chrome and Firefox browser's and the use case works fine for us with out any error and no API failed. We are suspecting this could be a browser configuration issue. Probably you can check with your IT team to fix this behavior.

Please find the attached test_prod.PNG tested on chrome browser for reference. 

Thanks,

Sathish

0 Kudos