cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
umphlettTSC
Level 3

Reachout enhancements

Jump to solution

1. In raw event data the `Type` of 'rm' indicates a reachout message was delivered. It would be helpful to know which campaign. That could be populated in `Data`.

2. We use raw event data to do advanced segmentation of clients, to whom we would then like to reach out. But currently we can only manually add 200 client id's in a single campaign. I'd like to be able to either upload a text file that could have 1000s of client id's to the campaign; or have the ability to do segmentation within the platform (using an uploaded list) and send the campaign to that segment; or something that could do similar using API.

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
BhargavaNagaraj
Revenera
Revenera

Hi @umphlettTSC ,

‘rm' is manual reachout delivered (’ra' is auto reachout delivered), we do indicate the campaign which was delivered in 'Data' – number displayed at start in that field indicates the campaign ID.

The option to upload client IDs from a file while creating a campaign is present, the limit allowed is 300, refer attached screenshot.

Please let us know if you face any difficulty in points mentioned above.

Ability to upload a text file that has more than 300 client Ids and the segmentation part can be considered as an enhancement.

We will get back with more details regarding this soon.

Thank you,

Bhargava

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(3) Replies
BhargavaNagaraj
Revenera
Revenera

Hi @umphlettTSC ,

‘rm' is manual reachout delivered (’ra' is auto reachout delivered), we do indicate the campaign which was delivered in 'Data' – number displayed at start in that field indicates the campaign ID.

The option to upload client IDs from a file while creating a campaign is present, the limit allowed is 300, refer attached screenshot.

Please let us know if you face any difficulty in points mentioned above.

Ability to upload a text file that has more than 300 client Ids and the segmentation part can be considered as an enhancement.

We will get back with more details regarding this soon.

Thank you,

Bhargava

0 Kudos

thanks. I missed that it was in the raw event data, when I imported in R it was reading that column as a numeric and those values were set to NULL.

For uploading clients, I would want the limit to be far higher than 300. I didn't realize you could upload, but that's not really the problem-- copy/pasting is fine-- it's the desire to want to do it for 1000s or 10000s of clients.

0 Kudos

Hi @umphlettTSC 

We have taken this as a consideration for ReachOut enhancement. Once the team is done with the ongoing priority items,we shall reach out to you when we are releasing this enhancement.

Thank you,

Debipriya

0 Kudos