The September 2020 update of the Spider Software Services is now available.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
Highlights of the September update
- The vCenter interface (connector) has been expanded with additional guest information: the host name, domain, operating system, CPU information and other fields are now also transmitted for the guests. Thus, the Guest Devices can also be created as an asset into Spider if they are not captured by the hardware inventory.
- Fix: Imports that did not include any information about the connector instance were assigned an incorrect import priority so that they were only carried out if there were no competing imports with a higher priority.
- Fix: Due to a database error, the installation of the recognition module could, under certain circumstances, be aborted.
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.620.065 inventoried programs,
- 90.406 software publisher,
- and 6.112.217 inventoried files.
For more details please check the change notes.
Software and SKU Catalog
TheSoftware Catalog contains more than 994.701 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 61.186 license relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 4.455
- Versions: 559
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization, and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.