The November 2019 update of the Spider Software Services is available.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
- Focus on Freeware Product Version in the Product Catalog
- Distinction of Microsoft Windows 10 Build versions during normalization.
(Spider 6.4.3 will offer a Windows 10 Build installation report.)
- Microsoft Exchange Connector for Exchange Server Edition detection is now included
- Fix for Acrobat STD recognition for DC and 2017
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.421.200 inventoried programs,
- 78.147 software publisher,
- and 5.634.300 inventoried files.
For more details please check the Recognition Change Notes document.
Software and SKU Catalog
TheSoftware Catalog contains more than 913.100 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 57.200 license relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 6.916
- Versions: 2.739
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.