The March 2020 update of the Spider Software Services is available.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
- The SCCM connector has been improved to reduce the size of the output file by avoiding irrelevant file scans.
- End of support dates for Suse products have been added.
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.515.300 inventoried programs,
- 84.500 software publisher,
- and 5.816.600 inventoried files.
For more details please check the Recognition Change Notes document.
Software and SKU Catalog
TheSoftware Catalog contains more than 927.800 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 58.100 license relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 1.832
- Versions: 94
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.