The June 2021 update of the Spider Software Services version 1.2106.2.1519 is now available.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
- Security update when uploading data to the Recognition Center: The entire file is now fully encrypted with an asymmetric key. In addition to the encrypted communication channel, this also increases security. No settings need to be made. Files generated for the Recognition Center are now encrypted.
Important catalog changes
- New LMP-Definitions for Microsoft Visual Studio incl GitHub added
- New LMP-Definitions for VMWare vRealize Suite added
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.751.714 inventoried programs,
- 106.887 software publishers,
- and 6.477.673 inventoried files.
For more details please check the change notes.
Software and SKU Catalog
The Software Catalog contains more than 1.050.632 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 64.780 license-relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 14.808
- Versions: 664
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization, and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.