The July 2021 update of the Spider Software Services version 1.2107.1.1550 is now available.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
- Fix: Due to an error, clusters that were reported simultaneously by the vCenter Connector and via the Datacenter Appliance could not be recognized as the same in some cases, which led to redundant devices in the Recognition module and thus also to redundant Assets in Spider Asset.
- Fix: When deleting devices, an error could occur under certain circumstances, as a result of which the deletion process was aborted.
- New LMP-Definitions for Jetbrains All Products Pack and dotUltimate added
- Additional LMP-Definitions for Microsoft Visual Studio added
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.759.266 inventoried programs,
- 107.769 software publishers,
- and 6.481.044 inventoried files.
For more details please check the change notes.
Software and SKU Catalog
The Software Catalog contains more than 1.059.786 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 66.320 license-relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 9.154
- Versions: 1.535
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization, and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.