The July 2020 update of the Spider Software Services is now available.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
Highlights of the July update
- Following Microsoft products have been renamed:
- Office 365 Business (Named-User) into Microsoft 365 Apps for Business (Named-User)
- Office 365 Professional Plus (Named-User) into Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise (Named-User)
- Office 365 Business Essentials (Named-User, Win) into Microsoft 365 Business Basic (Named-User, Win)
- Microsoft 365 Business (Named-User) into Microsoft 365 Business Premium (Named-User)
- Office 365 Business Premium (Named-User) into Microsoft 365 Business Standard (Named-User)
- The Microsoft Office and Microsoft 365 recognition rules have been improved and extended to have better coverage of installed single apps.
- Some IBM products moved to new manufacturer HCL Technologies.
- Some Symantec products moved to new manufacturer NortonLifeLock.
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.628.600 inventoried programs,
- 88.600 software publisher,
- and 6.085.600 inventoried files.
For more details please check the change notes.
Software and SKU Catalog
TheSoftware Catalog contains more than 981.000 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 60.000 license relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 26.180
- Versions: 290
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization, and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.