The December 2020 update of the Spider Software Services version 1.2012.2 is now available.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
- SCCM connector has been improved by the following issues:
- SQL Server 2019 version detection
- Windows 10 build versions
- File export for Visual Studio
- Due to an error in a connector instance with an import prioritization below 100, it could happen that devices were not updated. This has been now fixed.
- The product mappings for the Oracle database dashboard have been completed.
- The VCenter connector has been further improved. Only connected hosts are queried, disconnected hosts are ignored. Guests with an empty hostname could lead to an error. This has been fixed.
- We have identified and fixed an error in Software Services December version 1.2012.1 that we uploaded earlier today.
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.701.100 inventoried programs,
- 96.680 software publisher,
- and 6.307.371 inventoried files.
For more details please check the change notes.
Software and SKU Catalog
TheSoftware Catalog contains more than 1.005.200 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 62.300 license relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 5.790
- Versions: 350
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization, and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.