The April 2020 update of the Spider Software Services is available.
All components are available in our Product and License Center.
- Adobe Online: For delivered "Single App" entries, the profile names will be processed and displayed in Spider.
- Product Catalog: The ECCN classification is now delivered for Product Versions, if available.
The Recognition Catalog contains normalization and recognition capabilities for more than
- 2.551.900 inventoried programs,
- 85.600 software publisher,
- and 5.884.800 inventoried files.
For more details please check the Recognition Change Notes document.
Software and SKU Catalog
TheSoftware Catalog contains more than 940.700 relevant and normalized articles (SKUs) of software licenses and maintenances and more than 59.100 license relevant product versions.
Summary of the supplemented catalog items:
- Articles (SKUs): 13.369
- Versions: 987
Spider Data Collector
The Spider Data Collector (SDC) provides a set of connectors to 3rd party inventory for an out-of-the-box collection of computers, software, users, virtualization, and many more.
Please check the Spider Data Collector User Manual for a full reference of all connectors.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.