Spider Datacenter version 12.2 is available
Release Date: 2020-07-31
A new update of Spider Datacenter has been released. This includes the following items:
- Spider Oracle Database Suite
- Spider Datacenter Module (Appliance)
- Columbus Datacenter Inventory (Linux/Unix)
All components can be downloaded from our Product and License Center.
To be notified of these kinds of product updates, please ensure that you have subscribed to the Spider Release Blog.
- Improvement: new version of mariaDB
- Improvement: new version of Apache
- Improvement: Performance enhancements on database design
- Improvement: added new CPU types and HW model
- Correction: Fixed bug on Oracle Clusterware command set
Oracle Database Engine:
- Improvement: Regarding new license rules for Spatial and Advanced Analytics
- Improvement: Regrading new license rules RAC on SE2
- Improvement: since V19 Multitenant Option will be counted for more than 3 PDB
- Improvement: Oracle DB version 20 ready
- Improvement: filter out ASM/APX instances for license count
- Improvement: New feature detection for ActiveDataGuard und Partitioning
- Improvement: Reduces SQL result block size for Partitioning and Advanced Compression
- Improvement: Export extension of VMware Cluster to host relationships
- Improvement: Export extension for Oracle license scope with additional attributes
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.