- The license search now supports the search criterion "Do not consider in article clearing".
- An error prevented a software assignment on an individual asset from being changed. This has been fixed.
- There was a problem with the assignment of metering data to products, as a result of which they were not displayed. In this context, Spider Recognition has also been improved (from version 1.2107.1).
- The synchronization of the data in Spider Asset with the data from the Spider Recognition module (Software Services) has been optimized. Now data synchronization is only carried out if a data change occurred. This leads to a more efficient use of system resources such as CPU power.
- When importing contract subjects with Excel files, the contract is now identified by a combination of ID and title.
- Objects to which a deleted employee object was assigned could no longer be edited. An error occurred while saving. (This behavior occurred, among other things, with functional units and licenses.) This has now been fixed.
- The setting 'Force password change' in the user object had an error. This has been fixed.
- An error in the signature of the Spider Admin Tool has been fixed, so that the execution is no longer objected to by some systems.
- The "Load default fields" function has been revised for the object searches.
- The search functions of the Spider Web API now also deliver archived objects by default. If a search using archivable objects should only return "non-archived" objects, the search condition "condition = and | sysArchived | = | 0" can be added to the parameters.