Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
creins
By Level 6 Flexeran
Level 6 Flexeran

Spider 6.4.5-R2 version is available!

Release Date: 2021-04-12

A new update has been released for Spider. Please see the included corrections below. 

To be notified of these kinds of product updates, please ensure that you have subscribed to the Spider Release blog.

Corrections

Asset management

• Under certain circumstances, the adjustment between inventoried devices and assets could lead to a behavior in which one device leads to changing assets. 
    This behavior applies to all Spider 6.4 versions. The behavior has been corrected.

Software Services

• If the selection of an alternative for a recognized software product was made directly from the page for setting the standards, the dialog was not closed in a certain case. This behavior has been corrected.

• A difference in the installation numbers was displayed on the detail page for a recognized software product, as only active assets were counted in certain cases. The consistency of the key figures has been restored.

(6) Comments
HPMeyer
By
Level 6

Hello,

so i go directly to this release ("R2") instead of using the release from 31th march?

best regards

hans

james_ellis
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello @HPMeyer ,

Yes. Let me know if you need the Setup. It will look like this:

Kind regards,

James Ellis

HPMeyer
By
Level 6

Hello James,

can't find the above mentioned release in the downloads. Could you please provide me with the files? maybe via ftp like before?

best regards

Hans

HPMeyer
By
Level 6

ok. found it. accidentally.

Do i need Admin.exe? It's not mentioned in the release notes?

best regards

hans

james_ellis
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hello @HPMeyer Hans, 

No Admin.exe needed it is included in Spider 6.4.5-R2 Setup.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

HPMeyer
By
Level 6

OK. Thanks.