Spider 6.4.4 R2 version is available!
Release Date: 2020-08-23
A new update has been released for Spider. Please see the included improvements and corrections below.
To be notified of these kinds of product updates, please ensure that you have subscribed to the Spider Release blog.
The function of the import priorities had to be changed and the sorting behavior corrected. For this reason, after the update of the Spider installation with this release, the prioritization of the import processes must be carried out again, provided that customer-specific prioritizations have already been made before the update.
- Improved user guidance: After completing the classification of a program, the list of non-classified programs is displayed again.
- If a software product linked to a product version can be determined, a link is displayed on the editing page of the product version.
- The version rank of a product version can now also be determined using the search method of the Web API.
- Under certain circumstances the installation of Spider 6.4.4 could abort due to an error in the database script. The system then remained in maintenance mode.
- A display error occurred on the asset editing page, due to which parts of a dialog window were incorrectly displayed on the page.
- When executing the synchronization process between the recognition module and Spider Asset, writing the installation history of the recognized software products generated an entry in the error log.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.