Spider 6.4.0 HF1 update is available
Release Date: 2018-07-06
A new hotfix has been released for Spider. Please see the included corrections below.
To be notified of these kinds of product updates, please ensure that you have subscribed to the Spider Release blog.
- Certain object searches (especially Product search and Product Version search) failed when the SortResult setting in the configuration was set to True.
- Due to an error, in certain configuration scenarios, no parameter fields could be displayed in the search. Note: When using an Entity Type on a Parameter field, it is necessary to specify a Bound Column.
- Due to an error, report filters passed as URL parameters were not properly supported.
- Due to a database error, changes in the object field configuration could result in an error message if Spider Admin was run by a user other than the database administrator.
- Due to an error in the default configuration, forms for the asset type "Mobile Device" were incorrectly titled "Desktop".
SAM Cloud Edition
- When updating SAM Cloud installations, migrating user role assignments to user profile assignments failed.
- In the SAM Cloud Edition, the archived filter was not displayed in the asset object search. As a result, it was not possible to search for archived assets.
- In the SAM Cloud Edition the administration form for Data Collector download page could not be reached due to lack of role permissions.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.