If you are being informed that your data hasn't been arriving in the Spider Recognition Center this article provides steps to resolve..
You are getting informed that your data hasn't been arriving in the Spider Recognition Center for a certain time.
Due to some circumstances the Recognition Upload refuses to do its service.
Possible reasons are:
- COMPLETE.FLG file has not been deleted after RC upload
- SoftwareRecognitionManager service is not running
- Spider Data Collector service is not running
Follow these steps:
- Check the Recognition Upload folder for a single COMPLETE.FLG file and delete the file if available
- Check the Recognition Upload folder for a single SWRExport*.swrd file and delete the file if available
- Delete the file SoftwareRecognitionRunTimeList.xml in the SoftwareRecognitionManager program folder
- Restart the SoftwareRecognitionManager service
- Open the Windows registry and delete the Key LastScheduledActionCompleted from [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\BrainWare\Columbus\7\OTB\Client]
- Wait for the COMPLETE.FLG file to be created in the Recognition Upload folder
- Restart the Spider Data Collector service
For technicians the following log files can be controlled to check whether the upload has been succeeded or not:
- c:\windows\brainware.log (text file)
- c:\programdata\brainwaregroup\SoftwareRecognitionManager\Logs\SWRManager*.sil (SmartInspect log)