cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong/unnecessary error mesage after importing activation key

hello,

directly after importing the activation key an error message says: "Failed to import: License ....."

The message is wrong.

When you go to main menu of the License server Console \ Get current Server State   the license turns to a positive (green) status.

the message should say something like "Import successfully fnished"

best regards

hans

(1) Solution

Hi Hans,

The License Console is quite complex and may not always work as desired. We understand that there are some unique flaws.

I know its not ideal, but I would suggest that you select "Get Currant Server State" from Main Menu before taking any action. 

It is a hot topic and we do get plenty of feedback from customers. I don't have any further information from the developers at the moment.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

Hi Hans,

Normally, you would get 'Imported successfully'. However, on this occasion, it is unclear why you got that message. Do you recall what was the 'Status'? before importing? 

Typically you have:

OK
Activate before ##.##.####
Expired

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!
Status was orange "activate before 27.06.2020".

please see pic of the status before:

Hi Hans,

The License Console is quite complex and may not always work as desired. We understand that there are some unique flaws.

I know its not ideal, but I would suggest that you select "Get Currant Server State" from Main Menu before taking any action. 

It is a hot topic and we do get plenty of feedback from customers. I don't have any further information from the developers at the moment.

Kind regards,

James Ellis