cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables for Software Report

Hi All,
I am trying to find out the correct table/tables to get list of all sw instalations within group of Assets.
It would be great, if it doesn't contain the trash SW (packages, MS C++, milion of versions of something).
I found a table which seems to be the right one....
SpiderCore/Views/recognition.SoftwareScan_02

It  has those columns:

HostnameDomainNameDeviceIDClassificationDisplayClassificationBasicProductBasicProductIDItemNoSoftwareNameSoftwareVersionManufacturerSHA1SoftwareNameFullSoftwareVersionFullLicenceRequirementSerialNoInstallDateManufacturerCode

So I can use column BasicProduct, Hostname and Classification, but I wasn't able to find what those letters mean? 
U
I
R
N
S
D

Do you have any tips and tricks? 

Thank you

Vlad

(1) Solution

Hi Vlad,

I have assistance from Product Manager. Here is the value meanings: 

Value Description Info
U Unknown signature Requires classification.
I  Ignored signature Will not be considered.
R  Relevant / Normalized Will be considered in Recogintion process.
S  Security marked Will show as ignored in Spider.
D  Deferred Will be set as Unknown (U).
N  Cannot be classified  Will be set as Unknown (U).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

View solution in original post

(6) Replies

Hi Vlad,

I think the format is not displaying properly. Do you mean the following (Columns highlighted in blue):

james_ellis_0-1573140675099.png

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!
Hi,
Correct, I mean blue columns.
😊

Vlad

Sent with BlackBerry Work (www.blackberry.com)

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee and contains confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
Furthermore, please do not copy the message or disclose the contents to anyone unless agreed otherwise. To the extent permitted by law we shall in no way be liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of transmission failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.

Hi,
Does anybody have an idea what those letters (U;I;R;S;D;N) in table: SpiderCore/Views/recognition.SoftwareScan_02 stands for?

And, is this table good choice for query group of PC and all SW installations on them?

Thank you

Vlad

Hi Vlad,

I have assistance from Product Manager. Here is the value meanings: 

Value Description Info
U Unknown signature Requires classification.
I  Ignored signature Will not be considered.
R  Relevant / Normalized Will be considered in Recogintion process.
S  Security marked Will show as ignored in Spider.
D  Deferred Will be set as Unknown (U).
N  Cannot be classified  Will be set as Unknown (U).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Thank you a lot, it wil lhelp us with SW catalogue 🙂

Vlad

No problems - If it is useful for your task let us know by accepting the post as a solution.