cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MobaXTerm 12 cannot be classified

I would very much like to classify the MobaXterm 12, but unfortunately I can't do that because version 11 in the Spider is over. We have installed the current recognition services (version 1.2001.1). Is there a recommended way to do this?

aseifert_0-1579690339478.jpeg

(1) Solution

Hi aseifert,

Sorry for the delayed response. 

I can confirm Version 12 of MobaXterm by mobatek.net is missing from our catalogue.

Could you please Private Message me your PLC Account name and I will open a Case for you to get the missing application.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

View solution in original post

(8) Replies

Hi aseifert,

Sorry for the delayed response. 

I can confirm Version 12 of MobaXterm by mobatek.net is missing from our catalogue.

Could you please Private Message me your PLC Account name and I will open a Case for you to get the missing application.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

Hi James,

how are you? Sorry for disturbing you with this topic, again. I've downloaded and installed the Recognition Service of Februar 2020 and March 2020. So, we are on version 1.2003.1, now. But, sadly, there is still no MobaXTerm 12 and 20. MobaXTerm 20 is out now, and it is not concluded. What can we do here - it is getting a bit urgent for us.

Thank you very much for your help. Have a nice day.

Best Regards,

André

Let me investigate André. I will be back in touch later today.

Hi James,

I haven't heard from you yet. Are there any news? Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

André

Hi André,

Yes, there is news. I was in back to back meetings yesterday.

I have found with Recognition 1.2002.1 that MobaXterm 12.X is available.

james_ellis_0-1583491757380.png

Please review your catalogue settings in Spider Licence Management > Settings > Product Catalog. Please make sure that the items have downloaded to your database.

If you need assistance. Please send me a private message, the team or I can assist.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Hi James,

ok - in this case, I've a problem on my site. I'll check this and tell you. We've installed the 1.2003.1, already. I couldn't find MobaXterm 12. Maybe I did something wrong - I'm not sure, so I'll check. Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Best Regards,

André

Hi James,

I don't get for the moment - it is there... 🙂 But - it was not, he? I'm a bit confused, but I'm able to assign MobaXTerm 12, now. Sorry for disturbing!

Have a nice day and thank you very much for your help and quick reply.

Best Regards,

André

No Problem André. It probably needed time to download all the latest items to the catalogue. Sometimes it can take 1 - 2 days, depending on size of database.