cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metering Spider - Columbus Agent. Bigger timeframe needed

hello,

at the moment we are using columbus agent 7.5.5 to deliver metering data to the spider system. Default for monitoring seems to be 90 days. We would like to enlarge the timeframe to 180 days.

1. is this the right forum for the question?

2. how and where do i set up this timeframe?

regards

Hans

(1) Solution

Hi Hans,

Looking at this with the developers, I have found that it is not possible to extend the timeframe or period more than 90 days.

This is due to the impact on performance and capacity.  The 90 day value is hardcoded into the system.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

Hello Hans,

I don't entirely understand what the timeframe means. Sorry to throw you back a question.

Could you let me know what you mean by timeframe? Do you mean the time before asset is set to inactive?

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!
I meant "period". Just missed the correct term due to my rusty english.
At the moment we monitor "today minus 90 days". We would like to enlarge the monitoring period to "today minus 180 days".

Hi Hans,

Looking at this with the developers, I have found that it is not possible to extend the timeframe or period more than 90 days.

This is due to the impact on performance and capacity.  The 90 day value is hardcoded into the system.

Kind regards,

James Ellis