cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information about index

Hi All,
I have a question, in Spider -> System -> Information about index, I can see "not connected" and I cannot start Full indexing.
Is it possible to activate it somehow?
I found, that I should use data from table in database:  SpiderCore->dbo.Config

But, where can I insert and check those "details"? 

Index.png

Thank you

Vlad

(1) Solution

For the purpose of the community. This has been resolved via the Spider Admin > Spider Core > Config > Application > Indexing and setting the ApiPort to 80. This was set to 7080.

spider_indexing_apiport.png

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

Hi Vlad,

Sorry for the wait, I did promise you I will look into this when we last spoke over the phone. I will get the solution.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!
Hello,
may I ask you, if there is anything new?
Thank you
Vlad

Hi Vlad,

I will need to open a Case for you. We will need to look at this closely together. I am not sure where the trouble lies. I suspect a simple configuration in the ESI (OneSearch) directory. Though I don't know where it is hidden.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

For the purpose of the community. This has been resolved via the Spider Admin > Spider Core > Config > Application > Indexing and setting the ApiPort to 80. This was set to 7080.

spider_indexing_apiport.png