cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identification of Developement Environments

For some type of licences  the environment of the asset (e.g. developement, test, production …)  has to be taken into account when calculating the reqiured licences (e.g. MS-Project when the user has a Visual Studio Abo).

From which field / object spider is taken this environment Iinformation? From the Function-Unit?

Thanks and Regards Markus

(1) Solution

Dear Markus,

I understand this can be done via the FU. In the FU, you will see "Environment":

(If you are missing this field, you will need to add it manually via SpiderAdmin.)

fu_environmentid.png

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

View solution in original post

(3) Replies

Dear Markus,

I understand this can be done via the FU. In the FU, you will see "Environment":

(If you are missing this field, you will need to add it manually via SpiderAdmin.)

fu_environmentid.png

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!
Hi James,
thanks for your reply. Can this be done with the FU or will it actually be done with the FU

Hi Markus,

Yes, this is done with the FU (Function Unit).

If you don't have this field and require some help to implement it, please open a Case and I will help you with it.

Kind regards,

James Ellis