cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMC Networker Client 19.1.1.2. with catalog/Software Services 1.2003.2.810.

hello, i would like to classify EMC Networker Client 19.1.1.2 and 19.1.1.2 build 127. My catalog/Software Services is Software Services 1.2003.2.810.

The catalog only knows Version 8.X. Will the the next catalog include higher versions by the Networker familiy or is there an alternative? i just don't want to combine this manually.

best regards

Hans

(1) Solution

Hi Hans,

If I understand correctly, then yes. There is the "Recognition Center".

There is some Documentation here.

Futher details can be found in the Technical Reference.

If you have any problems with the setup, please contact Support.

You can check to see if this is enabled in Spider Web:

Spider > System > Mandanten (Mandators) > *Mandantor* > Check "Upload data to the Recognition Center".

spider_mandant.png

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!

View solution in original post

(4) Replies

Hi Hans,

I will open a Case and send to our Product Catalogue Team to look into this for you.

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Like the answer, please remember to "Accept as solution". Keep the Kudo's coming!
Thanks!
BTW: Is there any precise documentation on how to setup the upload of unkwown releases to the license team. I read Technical Reference (page 152 ff) from 02.2019 and german manual. not that helpful to sy the least .... best regards, Hans

Hi Hans,

If I understand correctly, then yes. There is the "Recognition Center".

There is some Documentation here.

Futher details can be found in the Technical Reference.

If you have any problems with the setup, please contact Support.

You can check to see if this is enabled in Spider Web:

Spider > System > Mandanten (Mandators) > *Mandantor* > Check "Upload data to the Recognition Center".

spider_mandant.png

Kind regards,

James Ellis

Hi James, thanks for the fast reply.
i know both documents. they are not helpful in case of customizing/setting of parameters. I will open a ticket with support.
let's close this ticket for now.
regards, Hans