cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

svm end of life in 22

Hi

SVM is running close to its end of life date in 22.

Are you going to discontinue the service completely or is there an transition path to another produkt with the same features?

Br

Thomas

(5) Replies
raslam
By Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Thomas, 

The SVM will not be EOL in 22 or near future. We believe you have the wrong information about the product. 

This is regarding the SVM-supported versions and not the SVM product as a whole, for example, the current SVM cloud version 7.6.0.18

It appears something funky has happened to that page, and lifecycle information about current releases has been lost from it. I've alerted to the relevant team to look at getting the published information updated. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

(Did my reply solve the question? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find answers faster. Liked something? Click "KUDO". Anything expressed here is my own view and not necessarily that of my employer, Flexera.)

Thanks for pointing this out. It appears the page had been mistakenly reverted to an earlier version somehow but has now been updated to reflect proper dates. 

I'm happy to report that we are doing quite the opposite of moving away from SVM, in fact, you'll soon see a brand new user interface and increasing functionality added to the SVM Patch Publisher to avoid the need for IE/ActiveX to perform patching operations.